Emulators for Windows Phone have always been available in the Homebrew community but Microsoft hasn’t let them breathe for too long in its marketplace. Seems that has changed with App Hub guidelines now allowing emulators and Developer Nudua tsetsted that by submitting his emulator and got it in.
vNESLight is an NES emulator which comes loaded with two ROMs but users can easily can add more very easily. Its available for free so you can replay those golden oldies on your Windows Phone!
- Responsive touch controls
- Easily add your own ROMs from the add games tab (zip file or single roms) via the internet
- Automatic game save states
- Experimental real time states
- About 95% compatibility of games
- Delete any of your added games
- Pin any game to the start screen
- 60 FPS Mode
- Separate settings for first and second generation phones
- Frame-skipping option
- The demo ROMs of Battle Kid 2 and Super Bat Puncher are included
Get the app at the Marketplace.